Welcome to Companions on a Journey
Companions on a Journey (COJ) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit social service organization that provides bereavement and education services to help those who grieve and to educate those who do not understand grief. We offer the following grief-specific support groups:
- Bereaved Parent Support Group
- Widowed Support Groups (Young Widowed for ages 20 - 39, Living Again for ages 40 - 69, and New Beginnings for ages 70+
- Survivors of Suicide Support Group
- Footprints on our Hearts Support Group for those who have lost a child to miscarriage or early infant death
- Young Adult Support Group, for ages 18-29
- Men in Grief Support Group
- Mending Hearts for Grieving Children, Teens & Families Support Group
- Open Grief Support Groups for Parents, Siblings & Friends
- Children and Teens-in Grief School Based Support Program
Click HERE to navigate to our home page and to learn more about our organization. Below you will find an up-to-date calendar of our grief-specific support groups and Pathway to Healing events. To learn more about a group, click on the calendar entry. You may also call our office at 513-870-9108 for assistance with registration or for additional information.
Click on the group for details and registration links.
For questions, please call us at 513-870-9108.